The City of Murrieta is looking to engage the creative skills of an experienced and full-service graphic design vendor to provide visual communications and create new graphic materials for the Economic Development Department.
The selected Proposer (hereinafter referred to as “Consultant”) will be responsible for providing the following services to the City at minimum:
• Delivery of professional, high-quality design, layout, typesetting, and proofing for brochures, pamphlets, flyers, newsletters, reports, print advertisements, display signage, and direct mail.
• Fulfill desired goals of City staff for creative and engaging content, including infographics, to be used on social media channels, mobile applications, website, and other areas to meet the expressed goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Create marketing materials using a variety of methods including illustration, photography, and web-based graphic projects.
• Develop graphic materials and layouts for internet web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects such as PowerPoint presentations.
• Deliver all materials to the requesting City entity with a within the timeframe defined in an agreed upon timeline.
• Provide rushed turnaround time on occasion.
• Provide a final print file (high-resolution) and low-resolution website file (PDF) including photos collected for the publications.