|Other Link||Senior Center on Facebook|
Murrieta Senior Center
The Senior Center provides services to the senior 50 years and older.
Free membership is required to attend the center.
Click onactivitiesfor classes and activities that take place at the Senior Center each day.
On Site Facilities
- Inviting lounge area perfect for socializing.
- Multi-purpose room and classrooms.
- Computer lab with seven state of the art Window 10 computers. (high-speed internet access).
- Billiard room with two standard size pool tables.
- Fitness room with numerous different exercise equipment. You must be trained on exercise machines and sign a Code of Conduct prior to the use of machines- orientations done on Monday & Friday's at 10:45a.m.. registration is required. Cost is $25 ( resident) $30 ( non-resident) per year for a maintenance fee.
Legal Aide First and third Thursday of each month with Anita Milner. To attend you must make an appointment starting on the last Thursday of each month.
Dial-A-Ride provides discounted curb-to-curb transportation for senior residents (age 65 and up or the disabled). To find out more information or to schedule a pick-up, please call 800-795-7887.
The County of Riverside provides a hot box lunch daily from 11:15 a.m. - 12noon. We are currently taking new participants who qualify for the program. You need to be 60 years and older and fill out an intake form before meals can be distributed.