It's a new month, and that means a new More Murrieta e-newsletter was released over the weekend!
July 1 marked a significant milestone for the City as we celebrate 32 years since incorporation. It's a time to reflect on our progress and the vibrant community we have become.
As we dive into the summer season, let's mark our calendars for some fantastic city events. From enchanting concerts and captivating movies in the park to the lively Thursday Murrieta Market Nights, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
Don't let the fun slip away!
In the July edition of More Murrieta, you'll find exciting stories and updates, including:
- Launch of the Murrieta Magazine, a comprehensive resource highlighting City events, programs, facilities, staff profiles, and activities
- Mark your calendars for an array of fantastic city events, including concerts in the park, movies in the park, Murrieta Market Nights, and more
- City Council's approval of a $174 million balanced budget for the upcoming fiscal year
- $2.5 million grant awarded to the Murrieta Innovation Center by the County of Riverside
- Murrieta Public Library plans a summer packed with fun for all ages
- Join the Murrieta team! Check out the City's website and learn more about current job openings
Together, let's continue building a bright future for #Murrieta, where we live, work, and thrive side by side.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our fabulous summer events this month. It's a fantastic way to stay #connectedbycommunity.
Check out the July More Murrieta today!