The City of Murrieta, in partnership with the Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce, is proud to hold the 31st Annual State of the City on Wednesday, August 31, at the Murrieta Hot Springs Resort. Presented by Mayor Jonathan Ingram, this event will share updates at this exciting time in Murrieta's history and focus on the ways that safety, innovation, and health enhance quality of life in Murrieta.
Event Details – Plan Now to Attend
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Murrieta Hot Springs Resort - "Sanctuary" building
- 39405 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd, Murrieta, CA 92563
- RSVP for the VIP Reception: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - $35 per person - Register at HTTPS://BIT.LY/MSOTC22
- 7 p.m. Mayor Johnathan Ingram’s State of the City Address
- Police and Fire volunteer Explorers will be onsite to welcome and guide all guests
- Parking is available onsite, but require may require some walking to the event venue
- Enter through gate on Murrieta Hot Springs Road and Margarita Road
Please invite your friends and neighbors. We hope to see you there!