Virtual Development Services
If an applicant has been in contact with one of the City Planners, please work with that Planner for submitting via e-mail. Each instance will be individual and will work with the applicant.
Building and Safety
- For small projects that can effectively be emailed without other department approvals such as Water Heater, HVAC’s, and Water Softeners, as staffing permits, please contact: [email protected] and [email protected].
- All Solar, please visit our online portal system at https://www.murrietaca.gov/165/Inspections or call 951-461-6062 for assistance, and a staff member will be in contact with you.
- Building Inspections are available online and via email at www.murrietaca.gov/building/inspections or call 951-461-6050, and will continue based upon priority/necessity and, as staffing permits.
- Plan Check and Fee Estimates are being conducted via email at [email protected] and [email protected] or call 951-461-6062, and a staff member will contact you.
- Business License payments and arrangements can be made online at https://www.murrietaca.gov/170/Business-Licenses or by phone by calling 951-461-6074.
- If you are not sure who to contact for your Development Services needs, please call the City’s virtual front desk at (951) 304-2489
To submit a Code Complaint Form, visit this page.