Report an Irrigation Issue

Water is a valuable resource and the public plays an important role in minimizing waste. The City of Murrieta encourages the public to report irrigation issues occurring on or at City-owned property (parks, medians, buildings, etc.) by calling the Parks and Recreation Department at 951-304-7275, or by completing this form. Should you have a parks and/or landscape maintenance question, please feel free to contact staff at that number as well.

If you notice an irrigation concern on private residential or commercial property, then you can attempt to make contact with the property owner or call the local water provider that services the property.

Report an Irrigation Issue Form

To report an irrigation issue, please fill out the Report an Irrigation Issue Form.