Court Ordered Registrants

State law mandates that all persons convicted of sex, drug, arson and gang offenses must register with their local law enforcement agency.

Registering After a Move

Each time a registrant moves into a new jurisdiction they are required to register with the new agency. If a registrant moves within the same jurisdiction they are required to report their change of address to that agency. Only residents of the City of Murrieta may register with the Murrieta Police Department.

In order to avoid unnecessary delays, registrants should verify they reside within the city limits. It is not the responsibility of the agency to make sure you are in compliance.

Be On Time

Registration is done by appointment only and registrants who show up late will be turned away. No exceptions.