Limited CCW Business Licenses

The authority to issue a limited Concealed Carry Weapon business license to a non-resident applicant is granted only by the Sheriff of the county in which the applicant works. The chief of a municipal police department may not issue limited CCW business licenses (Penal Code § 26150). Those interested in a limited CCW business license should contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department at (951) 486-2856.