The Chief of Police may place special restrictions limiting the time, place, manner and circumstances under which any license shall be valid. In general, these restrictions will prohibit the licensee from:
- Being under the influence of any medication or drug while armed.
- Committing any crime.
- Consuming any alcoholic beverages while armed.
- Falsely representing him/herself as a peace officer.
- Interfering with any law enforcement officer's duties.
- Loading the permitted firearm with illegal ammunition.
- Refusing to display his/her license or firearm for inspection upon demand of any peace officer.
- Unjustified or unreasonable displaying of a firearm.