The Planning Commission's primary responsibilities include:
- Advising the City Council on agricultural preserves and land conservation contract action
- Advising the City Council on development agreements, master development plans and specific plans
- Advising the City Council on development code amendments and zoning map amendments
- Approving conditional use permits, parcel, tract and vesting maps; surface mining permits and variances
- Promoting coordination of local plans and programs with other public agencies
- Reviewing and receiving public input on the general plan and implements it through administration of specific plans, zoning and subdivision ordinances
- Reviewing capital improvement programs for consistency with the general plan
The Planning Commission meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. at City Council Chambers, City Hall.
Rules of Procedure
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
To view current and past Planning Commission Agendas, Minutes, and Video Click here.
- To view September 14, 2022 Planning Commission Agenda Click here.