Fire Plan Review
Please Be Advised:
- As of October 1, 2021, Murrieta Fire & Rescue accepts electronic submittals ONLY for plan review.
- Effective March 1, 2023, the City of Murrieta will be implementing a new permitting system to better serve the community.
- Your existing permit number may change. We are working on transitioning existing fire permits from our old software (example of old permit numbers: F22-12345, 2022-12345) into our new permitting software (example of new permit number: FIRE-ASU-2023-12345)
All submittals require a completed application, click Application for Plan Review for a blank application.
If you are applying for the following permits:
- High pile storage
- Dust collection system
- Medical gas
As-built, Revisions, and Resubmittals
Please contact [email protected] for information on how to proceed. In your email be sure to include your permit number and address (if applicable) in the subject line.
New Project (New Systems & Tenant Improvements) Submittals Beginning March 1, 2023
- New Projects Submittal Guide
- For new submittals (tenant improvements & new systems), click HERE to access the customer portal.
- Fee Schedule
- Business Licenses
- A city business license is required when working within city limits.
- Fire Inspection Requests
Call us at 951-304-3473 or email [email protected] for questions pertaining to plan review.