Inspection requests are accepted online or by email only and must be received by 3:00 o'clock P.M. on a business day for next business day inspection. Dates and times requested are not guaranteed.
Up to 6 - 8 permits per development can be submitted at a time for same day inspection, depending on inspection type. Fire inspections are conducted Monday through Thursday, between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.; and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- To schedule AB-38 Real Estate Sales INSPECTIONS within the City, FIRST CLICK HERE to see if you are in the high fire severity zone (click the Binoculars, enter full address, city, state, zip). If you are, then please email your request. **NOTE - WE REQUIRE THE PROPERTY OWNERS TO REQUEST & SCHEDULE THE INSPECTIONS. $118 IS DUE PRIOR TO SCHEDULING.
- For ALL OTHER Fire INSPECTIONS, CLICK HERE.
Business Inspections Checklist
We thank you for bringing your business to Murrieta! Please use this informational CHECKLIST to help you prepare for your business inspection.
Required Information on all Inspection Requests
- PROPERTY ADDRESS IN SUBJECT LINE
- Contact Name & Phone Number
- Project/Permit Number
- Type of Inspection
- Name of Company AND CITY BUSINESS LICENSE NUMBER
- Preferred 2-Date Options and AM or PM
- PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide any of the requested information could result in scheduling delays.