Fire inspections are conducted Monday through Thursday, between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.; and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Inspection requests are accepted ONLINE or by EMAIL only and must be received by 3:00 p.m. on a business day for a next business day inspection.
DATE AND TIME REQUESTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
- Inspection cancellations must be made 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE to avoid potential reinspection fees.
- Depending on inspection type, up to 6 - 8 permits per development can be submitted at a time for same day inspections.
To request all Fire INSPECTIONS other than AB-38 Defensible Space Inspections, CLICK HERE.
Business Inspections Checklist
We thank you for bringing your business to Murrieta! Please use the informational CHECKLIST to help you prepare for your business inspection.
Required Information on all Inspection Requests
- PROPERTY ADDRESS IN SUBJECT LINE
- Contact Name and Phone Number
- Project/Permit Number
- Type of Inspection Requested
- Name of Company and CITY BUSINESS LICENSE NUMBER
- Preferred Date Options (please provide two options); indicate AM or PM
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide any of the required information could result in scheduling delays.