Under the direction of the Fire Marshal, the mission of the Life & Fire Safety Division is to provide a reasonable amount of fire and life safety through a professional balance of education, engineering, and compliance.
The Life and Fire Safety Division uses several programs to achieve its mission and goals:
- Annual Business Inspections
- Annual Fire Code Permits
- Development Services
- Fire Plan Review
- Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- New Construction and Tenant Improvement Inspections
- Public Education Programs
- State-Mandated Inspections
- Weed/Brush Management
It is our goal to provide excellent customer service through the effective, professional, and timely implementation of our programs.
For questions not answered by our website or for specific assistance with any of our programs, please call us at 951-304-3473.