Emergency Plans & Protocols
The following plans and protocols outline the City's all-hazard procedures before, during, and after an emergency:
Emergency Supplies & Information
The City recommends a minimum supply of food, water, and specialized family needs (medicine, baby items, pet supplies, etc.) for each family member and pets for seven days, with an idea of one month.
Emergency Kits & Family Emergency Plans
CPR / First Aid Training
- Did you feel it?
- Great California Shakeout
- Southern California Earthquake Center
- United State Geological Survey - Earthquake Map
Flood Emergency Information
- Basic Safety Tips
- Know Your National Weather Service Alert Terms
- Flood/Flash Flood Warning - Flooding/Flash flooding is imminent or occurring.
- Flood/Flash Flood Watch - Conditions are favorable for flooding/flash flooding.
Regional / State Agencies for Emergency Management
- California Governor's Office of Emergency Services (OES)
- Riverside County Emergency Management Department
Hey kids! Are you looking to find out more about the fire trucks in your community? Our friend, Owen reached out to us and shared this link with us that he found super helpful and thought you would too!