The City of Murrieta Adopt-A-Street program is part of a litter-reduction campaign designed to remove litter and debris from City roads and improve the quality of our environment. This program establishes a partnership between volunteer groups and the City of Murrieta by working together in the effort of litter control in public-right-way. The City in conjunction with Western Riverside Council of Governments' (WRCOG) Love your Neighborhood program are able to provide gloves, bags, litter pickers and safety vests to volunteers.
Who May Apply
- Service Clubs and Organizations
- City of Murrieta streets
- Streets approved by the coordinator
- Streets not already adopted by another group
- Volunteer to adopt one mile of a City street
- Remove litter and weeds a minimum of four times a year
- Make a commitment for a two-year period
For questions or further information, call 951-461-6449.