2019 LED Streetlight Retrofit Project
Current Phase Progress as of April 9, 2019.
Phase I: February to March 2019
Phase I Residential Streets fixtures (2,000) have all been completed. Minor Arterial Streets in Phase I (Date, Margarita, Whitewood, Alta Murrieta, etc) will be completed by April 19, 2019. Major Arterial Streets (Winchester Road, Murrieta Hot Springs) will be scheduled for overnight work.
Phase II: April 2019
- Scope: Retrofit of 1,364 Residential Street and Major Arterial Fixtures
- LED Fixture Specs: Residential Streets: 14 watt, 2700k Color Temp, 1,900 Lumen
- Arterial Streets: 84 watt, 2700k Color Temp, 8,500 Lumen
To minimize impact to traffic, Major Arterial streets will be scheduled for overnight work.
- Working Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Contractor: Siemens Mobility
- Project Manager for City: Brian Crawford
Email Brian Crawford (please allow 3 business days for a reply, if required)
- Contractor has been instructed to avoid areas around schools during drop-off and pick-up times.
- No work will be done while raining since it would pose a hazardous condition to contractor crews.
- Overall schedule dependent on weather conditions.
- Some major arterial streets are scheduled for overnight retrofit (i.e.- Murrieta Hot Springs Road, Cal Oaks).