COVID-19: Plan/Document Review During City Hall Public Closure
Drop-off bins are located just outside the front door of City Hall, under a pop-up tent. Any submittals should be placed in plastic sleeves (which the City provides), and placed in the bin.
Payments can be made by:
We will contact the applicant if we have questions, and to let them know when plans are ready for pick-up. Plans to be picked up will then be placed in a pick-up bin in the same location as the drop off bins.
Welcome to the Department of Public Work/Engineering! The department is responsible for a wide range of activities related to the development, maintenance and safety of the City’s infrastructure:
- Design, project management and inspection of capital improvement projects.
- Develop and maintain a Capital Improvement Plan.
- Review of the engineering and traffic proposals of private development plans.
- Research and apply for state and federal grants opportunities to offset the cost of projects.
- Maintenance of roads, the public right-of-way, traffic signals and signs, streetlights.
- Maintenance of City owned buildings, facilities, and parks.
- Counter services to facilitate the issuance of encroachment, grading, transportation and other types of permits.