- Development Services
- Building & Safety
- AB 602- City of Murrieta Reporting
AB 602- City of Murrieta Reporting
Request for Total Amount of Fees and Exactions
The bill would require a city or county to request the total amount of fees and exactions associated with a project upon the issuance of a certificate of occupancy or the final inspection, whichever occurs last, and to post this information on its internet website, as specified.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SURVEY PER PERMIT, NOT COLLECTIVELY AS A PROJECT: AB 602 Survey Link
“Housing development project” means a use consisting of any of the following:
- Residential units only.
- Mixed-use developments consisting of residential and nonresidential uses with at least two-thirds of the square footage designated for residential use.
- Transitional housing or supportive housing.
In accordance with California Government Code section 65940.1(a)(3)(A) and (B), please provide the total amount of fees and exactions for your project.
The total amount should consist of the following:
All fees charged, EXCEPT for:
- Water and sewer connection and capacity charges
- School fees
- Construction excise tax
- A requirement that the housing development project provide public art or an in-lieu payment
- Dedications of parkland or in-lieu fees imposed
- Mello-Roos or other taxes (CFD taxes)
The City will post this information on our internet website and update it at least twice per year.
Note: The City of Murrieta is not responsible for the accuracy of the information received from development proponents and posted on this site.