- Cereal drive - let's help out the local food pantries by doing our part! Bring in boxes of cereal, oatmeal, and breakfast bars to the Senior Center between 8 a.m - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Owl brick painting- Commissioner Facer will be here on Tuesday, April 10 to paint an owl brick. Come and find your creative side but enrolling in the class. There are two time frames to choose from 9 a.m. and 12 noon. $5 paid to the instructor the day of. Sign ups now taking place in the office.
- Doc Talk - Dealing with Senior Depression- do you or someone you know suffer from depression? The likelihood is great because it is one of the most comment mental disorders in the USA. Please join Rancho Family Medical Group in discussing the prevalence of depression and ways to cope. Q&A will be available after the talk. Monday, April 16th 11:30 a.m. No pre-registration is required.
- FREE BRAIN HEALTH WORKSHOP- Are you forgetting things? Is your memory normal? Come drop in between 1:30-3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17m 2018 to do a brief computer brain health check. What you will receive: Your brain health score, A personalized score report, and the best tips to keep your brain healthy.
- The State of Healthcare- Dr. combs will be on hand Wednesday, April 18 at 11:30 a.m. to share the rapid changes in medical care and new rules and regulation that affect patient responsibilities, both medically and financially. No pre-registration is required.
- NEW CLASS coming in May- Latin Dance classes begin on Thursday, May 3-31, 2018. This 5 week session will have you dancing to the cultural, musical, and ethnic dynamics involved in the music of the Caribbean Island. Cost is $12 for the 5 week session.
Tax appointment are FULL
If you have any questions call 951) 304-PARK (7275)