- Book club will be meeting at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, December 14th. We will be picking January - June 2017 books so make sure to bring a list of possible books to choose from.
- Holiday Potluck will be on Wednesday, December 21st @ 11:30 a.m. Bring a special dish to share and come and enjoy the festive celebration with friends. Optional $10 gift card exchange. Only those that bring a card will be able to participate. Please sign up in the office.
- Office on Aging will be available on Wednesday, December 21 from 9-11 a.m.
- NO Tai Chi or Yoga from Monday, December 26- Friday, December 30.
- Don't forget about the Cities Annual Toy and Food drive, we have a box available at the Senior Center starting Monday, November 28 - Wednesday, December 21. Let's help those less fortunate during the holidays.
- Happy Holiday's from all of the Murrieta Senior Center staff!
Murrieta Fitness room is opened !!!!
The fitness room is equipped with treadmills, stationary bicycles, ellipticals, and light weights. Participants must go through an orientation and A Code of Conduct and Waiver must be signed before use of the equipment. Room is open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Must be 50 years and older to attend.