To help stop identity theft and as a service to our residents, the City of Murrieta City Clerk Department is hosting a FREE Document On-Site Shredding Event. The event will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. or until the truck is filled to capacity. Residents may bring up to FIVE banker-sized boxes per trip, to the back parking lot of City Hall.
Items that may be included are paper documents such as legal, medical, financial, tax, bank, photos, and credit card statements (no need to remove staples or paper clips). Residents may also bring credit cards and CDs. No businesses please.
For more information on this event, please call (951) 461-6013.
The South Coast AQMD offers a year-round Electric Lawn Mower Rebate program for residents of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Residents can purchase a new, cordless electric lawn mower, scrap their old gas mower and receive a rebate check based on the purchase price of their new mower. Help improve air quality by participating in the electric Lawnmower Rebate Program.
The on-line application is available at www.aqmd.gov/lawnmower.
• After-purchase rebates are $150, $200 or $250, depending on the purchase price of the new electric lawnmower.
• Over 20 electric lawn mower models available for residential use.
• Purchases can be made in-store or on-line
• Over 20 certified scrapping locations available in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties
• For more information please call 888-425-6247 (Tuesday-Friday).
• Help improve air quality