Fire Administration Volunteer Program
Volunteer Opportunities with the Murrieta Fire Department
- Contact: Diana Lozano (951) 461-6164
- Primary Location: Fire Administration Building, 41825 Juniper Street, Murrieta, CA 92562
- Business Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. and alternating Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - some volunteer opportunities are available weekends and during special events.
- Volunteer Requirements: Must be 18 years or older, submit completed Admin Volunteer Program Application to the Fire Department at the above location. Upon approval, complete a background check through the Murrieta Police Department. These forms are available at the Fire Administration Building.
- Please review the information sheet and application. Thank you for your interest.