|Other Link||Senior Center on Facebook|
Monday - Friday 8:00a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For more information call (951) 304-PARK (7275) opt. 1
Senior Center InformationThe Senior Center provides services to the senior 50 years and older.
Free membership is required to attend the center. Click on the activities and events button to view our list of classes and activities that take place at the Senior Center every day.
On Site Facilities
- Inviting lounge area perfect for socializing.
- Multi-purpose room and classrooms
- Computer lab with seven state of the art Window 10 computers. (high-speed internet access).
- Billiard room with two standard size pool tables. -
- Fitness room with numerous different exercise equipment. You must be trained on exercise machines and sign a Code of Conduct prior to the use of machines- orientations done on Wednesday's at 1p.m. Cost is $20 per year for a maintenance fee. -
Legal Aide First and third Thursday of each month with Anita Milner. To attend you must make an appointment starting on the last Thursday of each month.
Senior Information Technology Table (SITT) & Computer Assistance Second Tuesday of the month. Free technology assistance for seniors. Learn how to use computers, cellphones, IPAD, tablet, and receive assistance with social media, apps, websites, and more. Sponsored by Korbin Insurance Agency- Call for appointment (951) 304-PARK (7275) opt. 1
Dial-A-Ride provides discounted curb-to-curb transportation for senior residents (age 65 and up or the disabled). To find out more information or to schedule a pick-up, please call 800-795-7887.
Looking for information pertaining to senior services? Check out our resource directory (PDF). For further assistance, please call 951-304-PARK (7275), choose option 1.