- Will City Hall remain open during COVID-19, and if so, what are the operating hours?
- Can I still apply, and/or pay for a: Building permit/Engineering permits, business license, passport or self-haul application, Fire Inspections?
- Do I need to go into City Hall to pay, apply for a business license, etc.?
- If my business temporarily closes, do I have to closeout my business license account?
- If my business is temporarily closed for weeks or months, will the city extend my business license to make up for it?
- What City facilities are closed, due to COVID-19?
- What City facilities are open at the City?
- Will the City issue refunds on recreation classes or shelter reservations?
- Will Police and Fire response be affected?
- Will my trash and recycling service be impacted?
- Will utility services be impacted by COVID-19?
- Will animal care services be impacted by COVID-19?
- What if I am senior citizen that normally participates in the senior lunch program?
- Can I apply for a library card online, so I can use the online resources?
- What if I am in danger of losing my home or rental unit?
- How do I get tested for COVID-19?
- Where can I get the latest information regarding COVID-19?