Fire Plan Review
Paper plan submittal and pick up is currently being scheduled by appointment. Please call our office at (951) 461-6151 to schedule an appointment.
PLEASE BE ADVISED -
AS OF OCTOBER 1, 2021, MURRIETA FIRE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PAPER PLANS FOR FIRE PROTECTION PLAN SUBMITTALS. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT ELECTRONIC SUBMITTALS.
- ELECTRONIC SUBMITTALS MUST BE MADE IN PDF FORMAT OR VIA DROP BOX LINK
Fire plan check submittals must include three (3) sets of plans and spec or calculations along with a completed Application for Plan Review.
Once processed, all fire plan checks will be given a project number. Upon review completion, fees will be calculated and a notice for pick up will be sent to the applicant. All fees are required to be paid at the time of plan pick up and a receipt will be sent by email.
- Business Licenses
- A city business license is required when working within the city limits.
- Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Payment can be made by check or credit card
- Please make checks payable to the City of Murrieta
- Fire Inspection Request
- MFR_Application for Plan Review - UPDATED
- Over-the-counter Plan Check (OTC)
- We are unable to accommodate OTC plan checks. Plans must be dropped off and we will contact the applicant, once they have been reviewed.